All photography provided by Cheryl Bennett
Abandoned for seven plus years, the agro-ecological restoration of this coffee farm will eventually be a site for ecotourism in the Jamaica Blue Mountain.
We believe that coffee can be a unifier in creating meaningful connections between the consumer and the producer. Through ecotourism, coffee lovers can reconnect with nature while experiencing life on a farm... restoring land, mind + body.
What We're doing
- Restoring the farm using agroecological methods and permacultural principles.
- Through ecotourism, creating meaningful connections between consumers and producers.
- Through service learning, conducting ongoing monitoring and evaluation to document progress and validate practices.
- Restoring ecosystems through sustainable farming practices.
- Creating a green economy that benefits the local community economically and environmentally.
- Creating a more resilient ecosystem and mitigating climate change!